martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Lives!!!!!



He is Cristian Castro..have 33 years old..he's first language is spanish..he's nationality is Mexican..and he thing that the Mexican Food is the best..He es singer and have grey eyes and
black hair!

He is Jacobo Chavez..he is fine today..he have 20years old..H
e from Venezuela..and he thing that the best of Venezuela is the people.
.becasuse is very Nice..He is Tall..have black eyes and black hair..and its student..He first Language is spa
nish and he nationality is Venezuelan


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

This blos this pretty and this very complete, from the unit one there are unit eight. I congratulate it.

Anónimo dijo...

I love this part of your blog because your talking about one of my favorite artist ....I like him because is handsome and I like his lyric...